Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Pity Party

Today I am sad. I am so sad. Tomorrow I have to go back to do chemo again and I know the medicine is better these days. I know that I have it so much better than the many, many women that have done this before me. I know I am lucky to have the anti-nausea stuff. I am lucky to have insurance. I am blessed to have this great support system of family and friends, making me laugh and spoiling me. I am lucky to have a great job with freedom to take my time with this tough journey. I am so lucky and yet I cry. I dread tomorrow. My husband and sons dread tomorrow. The dread masks all these blessings surrounding us. I hate cancer so much.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Anna, it's Marti Wilson Cannon. You are allowed to have your pity party and don't let anybody tell you otherwise! I love you and I am praying for your recovery. You will make it. And I cry with you as you read this. And I smile with you as you read this. And I ask why with you as you read this. :)

    ReplyDelete